The first step is to come to one of our monthly meetings. There you can:
- Get to know the representatives of each committee;
- Learn more about current activities;
- Contribute by sharing your opinion;
- Give comments and suggestions;
- Besides, suggest new issues for discussion.
The more parents and teachers participate the bigger will be the representativeness of our association, and thus the bigger our power to promote changes. We depend on your interest and engagement to achieve our goals!
Our monthly meetings happen:
- Barra: every first Friday of the month in the Assembly Room at 8am;
- Botafogo: every third Wednesday of the month in the WDA at 8am;
- Urca: every second Wednesday of the month at 8am.