The After School Activities (ASA) will start on February 6th, 2017, from INF1 until Class 5. Reception students will start on February 8th, 2017. The ASA for Nursery students will start on March 6th, 2017. The ASA has two enrolment processes:
1. REENROLMENT: is a priority period for enrolment for those who are currently enrolled in an ASA activity that are up to date in all monthly payments and intends to continue in this activity in 2017. You will be able to RE-ENROL your child if:
1. You have a login and password to access the PTA website;
2. Your child is currently enrolled in the activity at the PTA website;
3. All outstanding payments of 2016 have been paid;
4. Your child doesn´t have a warning for bad behavior or for delays in in pick-up after activities.
Reenrolment will be available on this PTA website from 6 December untill 12 December, 2016. Soon we will inform you the exact dates. Note: if you miss this opportunity, your slot will NOT be guaranteed. You will be able to compete for the same spot with other children during the NEW ENROLMENT period.
2. NEW ENROLMENT: is for those who are not currently enrolled, but wish to enrol in a 2017 activity. PTA website will be available for NEW ENROLMENT after the re-enrolment period and before the end of this school year, from 13 December onwards. All ASA have limited slots. These slots are filled during these enrolment periods, exclusively through the PTA website. If all slots are filled, a waiting list is formed. If vacancies appear during the year, the ASA teacher will contact you according to the order of this list. There are no exceptions to this process. The place confirmation will be sent by the ASA teacher to your email.